Singstar on PS5 - how to do it

goonergaz

Veteran
Sorry if this is the wrong place, please feel free to move or delete!

Ok, so there's so little info out there and maybe some want to hold onto all those songs even if just for nostalgia or the odd Xmas/birthday family get together...

1) Log into the Sony SEN web of your content and select 'game library' then browse your purchase history
2) Scroll down to Singstar - if like me you put Singstar on your PS4 there was a free digital app...very far down the list!
3) Select install/download to PS5
4) Select the Singstar icon and press the 'options' button
5) From the list select 'manage content'
6) Select and download each purchased track individually

Mics work as does the Singstar app on your phone.

I believe if you have a PS5 disk edition and didn't 'buy' the free digital app then Singstar celebration may work for you.

I dare say this thread will drop like a stone - but hopefully it'll help one or two out there :)

Good info if I decide to get a PS5 one day and will need to install Rockband 4 and all the content.

Could one also copy the games off internal PS4 HDD to external USB Drive in order to transfer that to a PS5 console?

Could one also copy the games off internal PS4 HDD to external USB Drive in order to transfer that to a PS5 console?
I don’t see why not, makes sense - so I’m now confused, will dig out my PS4, but maybe I didn’t select Singstar because it was a shedload of data?

Fake edit - thinking about it, I believe I only transferred the accounts and decided to have a fresh start with PS5...

Back