SIFU [PS4, PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

And if I am guessing correctly, each time you die, your character gets older/wiser/more experienced? Wonder if it is more than just cosmetics

Last edited:
Getting some sleeping dogs vibes from the contextual gameolay mechanic.
Haven't played absolver but i like what i ve seen in this trailer.
Can't wait to see more.

Pushed to 2022. Didn't see exactly what was at end of video during the Microsoft's Arkane's Deathloop focused State of Play.

I love the animation et art style of this game, reminds me a bit of sleeping dogs with the combat.
It's already in my wishlist. I believe the game will be around 10 hours on first run maybe.
Can't wait.

This game has something old school about it.
I cannot pinpoint exactly what it is, but I'm loving it.
In this game, playing as good as possible, is kind of a requirement.
The gameplay is so tight, and so enjoyable overall, that, at least for me, perfect runs, are not a chore at all.
It reminds me of old games where if the gameplay was fun, I would replay the previous level, just to complete it with full health.
To this point, I'm very impressed!

This game has something old school about it.
I cannot pinpoint exactly what it is, but I'm loving it.
In this game, playing as good as possible, is kind of a requirement.
The gameplay is so tight, and so enjoyable overall, that, at least for me, perfect runs, are not a chore at all.
It reminds me of old games where if the gameplay was fun, I would replay the previous level, just to complete it with full health.
To this point, I'm very impressed!

Glad to hear. Thanks for the comments. I'll be getting this in May when the physical drops.

So after a few hours when the game just wouldn’t download (not just for me but a lot of others, apparently), I finally gave this a spin and… very nice, starts easy but then very quickly starts kicking you in the face.

Graphics are pretty nice and stylish but I’m starting to get a bit bored of these games with technically simplistic graphics that must have a lot of headroom for more advanced effects such as RT on PS5, yet nothing of the sort is included. Oh well. Still a very pretty game.

Reviews seems praises the visuals and gameplay. But how about the story? Is it immersive? Or pretty much just an excuse to punch people?

Back