Sheesh!

Frank

Certified not a majority
Veteran
It's been two o'clock in the morning! I should have been asleep for two hours by now! Why didn't any of you mention that to me?

Ah, yes, I forgot to marry. I'm a geek, not much opportunity. And a forum isn't all that interactive.

Sorry for the inconvenience! Go along with what you were doing before reading this.

If you're a geek as well: don't you just hate people telling you how very easy social interactions (like, getting the girl) actually are? Or that you are a stupid dummy, because you could get most of them, if you simply followed your basic instincts? And is knowing you know so very much about technology help you sleep better?

I'm not convinced.

But, why am I bothering all you happily married men with this? Hm, good question. I'll think about that before continuing. Perhaps because at the last counting 38% of all the people around here over 21 years was single?

Interesting.

Who cares about all that when Microsoft have released almost 20 new updates for Windows XP!

Frank all you got to do is grab their boobs when they're least expecting it. And then follow up quickly with surprise sex. Took me awhile to figure it out but I promise it works very well.

Frank all you got to do is grab their boobs when they're least expecting it. And then follow up quickly with surprise sex. Took me awhile to figure it out but I promise it works very well.

I did that oncce on a party.. she started to dance close with me ! :devilish:

Otherwise youre in for some handcuffs... and I aint talking about handcuffs in bed.. :LOL:

Who cares about all that when Microsoft have released almost 20 new updates for Windows XP!

I know, just seeing how it fixes security holes. I am so exited! I have some cosy ligths lighted and some red heart formed pillows! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I did that oncce on a party.. she started to dance close with me ! :devilish:

Otherwise youre in for some handcuffs... and I aint talking about handcuffs in bed.. :LOL:

Once I was at a club and was extremely intoxicated and I just grabbed some girls boobs. Believe it or not I actually got a positive reaction (she bought me a shot :LOL:). But I think that was just because the girl wasn't very good looking (fat, but nice boobs) and was probably in desperate need for any sort of male attention.

The same night I went up to a girl and asked her "how much?". I was clearly on a roll except this time the bf came out of nowhere and got really pissed off. I had to apologize and explain how much I've had to drink and whatnot so that didn't work out too well.

Once I was at a club and was extremely intoxicated and I just grabbed some girls boobs. Believe it or not I actually got a positive reaction (she bought me a shot :LOL:). But I think that was just because the girl wasn't very good looking (fat, but nice boobs) and was probably in desperate need for any sort of male attention.

The same night I went up to a girl and asked her "how much?". I was clearly on a roll except this time the bf came out of nowhere and got really pissed off. I had to apologize and explain how much I've had to drink and whatnot so that didn't work out too well.

ROFL

You should have punched him in the face. And he should have punched you in the face for giving such a dumb excus. So you are sooo drunk that you dont know very well what you say, but you are clear enough to make up excuses because of how much you drunk :p

marriage is overrated, in a utopia world it wouldnt exist
If you're a geek as well: don't you just hate people telling you how very easy social interactions (like, getting the girl) actually are?
actually dutch woman in holland are quite hard to get a shag with (unlike outside holland), though the same is true of all cultures with the dutch the difference is very marked

marriage is overrated, in a utopia world it wouldnt exist
actually dutch woman in holland are quite hard to get a shag with (unlike outside holland), though the same is true of all cultures with the dutch the difference is very marked

O'rly?

I thought it was just to walk down the dutch streets looking for a large shop window with posing chicks and then just enter and cash it out. :LOL:

EDIT: LAWL!

Last edited by a moderator:
O'rly?

I thought it was just to walk down the dutch streets looking for a large shop window with posing chicks and then just enter and cash it out. :LOL:

EDIT: LAWL!

Actually almost none of those are Dutch.

I used my geekdom, in the form of L33t chatting skilz and googling for the right dating sites (i.e. one where people are a little more serious / have a certain education level / etc., and pay a small membership fee if they want to contact someone. Back then www.onehello.nl was pretty good, have used it two times with a few years inbetween. ). It's been a great experience for me (done it several times) and I'm now happily married with a wonderful 1 year old son.

You know I may have to hit up the interwebz for a date its just really hard to find remotely interesting women in my day to day interactions. Esp women here in the US.

suryad: it's the same everywhere. All you can find online are a bunch of losers, exceptions are very, very rare.

You know I may have to hit up the interwebz for a date its just really hard to find remotely interesting women in my day to day interactions. Esp women here in the US.

You know that you can go to china and that for like 2 grand you can go and buy a wife? I've seen it on tv when I came back from holiday last year. The guy selling them said they were all good woman and that they would listen to you. It was great, like 20+ of them sitting in a line and you can just walk in and pick one. Like your doing groceries.

Now there were one or two things to keep in mind. First, they were all like 16 - 18 years old and second they were actually kidnapped. Lets just skip the first point for a moment, the second actually might be a win win situation. They said most of them would end up being a prostitute or get married to a guy that would treat them bad. Unless you are one of the above you might get some WIN.

Certainly all the girls they filmed didnt really seem that botherd...

Back