Serial con-man, thief, liar Kim Dotcom betrayed, set up by FBI in Megaupload takedown

Discussion in 'Politics & Ethics of Technology' started by Grall, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Grall

Grall Invisible Member
    Legend

New Zealand Herald has a report on the pretty damning evidence against the feds used to order the arrest of Dotcom.

In short, Megaupload was told to let certain alledgedly pirated files remain on their servers by the FBI to be used as evidence in another case. Now it turns out the vast majority of those exact same files were cited in the warrant to take down Megaupload. This information was finally revealed after a district court in the US allowed partial access to the case files. The FBI is now trying to block a request from the NZ supreme court to disclose these documents (I wonder why they'd want to do that! :lol:)

...Seriously, I'd love to see a shitstain like Dotcom burn, but let's toss him in the fire for the right reasons, by the book. Governmental abuse of power is even worse than the frauds Dotcom has pulled over the years.

The irony stinks to high heaven in this circus of a case. Ugh.

2. I.S.T.

Veteran

Fucking HELL

3. snarfbot

Regular Newcomer

Welp they had a good run, but i think its time to pull the plug.