Sega's development studios structure in Japan

cool, for a long time I was looking for a some info on Sega's different development teams like that ...

thanks for the heads up :)

Surely some names are still in use at Sega, such as Sonic Team, AM2,... ?

Anyhow, thanks for the heads-up, although I must say some teams/names are not included.

Whoa, Sega has gone through more restructuration plans these last years than <insert a reference to something that had a lot of iterations. e.g. Street Fighter II. But try to use a more original example>

Anyway, seeing Naka gaining more and more decisional power, over thoses internal restructurations, is a very good thing.
And when I say good, I mean BAD!

The last good game Yuji Naka produced was PSO, all the rest went downhill from the Genesis/Saturn days. His luck comes from the fact that his games, often, sells quite well.

Well... At least Yu Suzuki and Nagoshi still have theirs own teams... Suzuki is working on Shenmue Online, though...

Vysez said:
Whoa, Sega has gone through more restructuration plans these last years than <insert a reference to something that had a lot of iterations. e.g. Street Fighter II. But try to use a more original example>

Anyway, seeing Naka gaining more and more decisional power, over thoses internal restructurations, is a very good thing.
And when I say good, I mean BAD!

The last good game Yuji Naka produced was PSO, all the rest went downhill from the Genesis/Saturn days. His luck comes from the fact that his games, often, sells quite well.

Well... At least Yu Suzuki and Nagoshi still have theirs own teams... Suzuki is working on Shenmue Online, though...

Digital Rex.

I think almost all of the teams listed on that website have a name like Sonic Team, AM2, Wow Works,...

Back