Sea of Thieves [XO, PC, XGP, PS]

I can try it with the Game pass too, good idea.

BTW why is SoT not order-able on Amazon?

Last edited:
BTW, Rare has been adamant it would not be "Pay to Win". So I can't see how it could be F2P & not P2W. <shrug>

Hats. Beards. Various designs for the prows & masts e.g. well-endowed mermaid designs.

Killer Instinct Spinal skins.
Halo energy sword skin for the cutlass.
Halo pistol skin for the pistol.
Halo Gauss cannon model.

---------

skins!

-------

Ocean pets that follow the ship. Humpback whales. Megashark. Sharktopus. Gamera.

"Tally-Ho" the SharKat @Graham

Last edited:
That's it?! Man I was ready for some more tough questions. I've almost hit 100 hours playtime. Need to cross that line before Beta is done.

The art is great, the premise is great, I just wanted confirmation that the game works well as a single player experience. :yes: Sometime devs force single player experiences into multiplayer and vice-versa, but I'm optimistic here.

Hats. Beards. Various designs for the prows & masts e.g. well-endowed mermaid designs.

Halo Gauss cannon model.

---------

skins!

-------

Ocean pets that follow the ship. Humpback whales. Megashark. Sharktopus. Gamera.

Probably. They have been coy about monetization after release. If the pre-order items are anything to go by, I think it will be DLC packs & not the nickel dime microtransactions where you buy in-game gold to spend on cosmetics.

Tommy McClain

Halo Gauss cannon model.

---------

skins!

-------

OMG!!! How could you forget the most important thing?

Parrots! With customizable skins! And customizable voice packs! And Custom animations! Which include custom parrot dances!

Regards,
SB

OMG!!! How could you forget the most important thing?

Parrots! With customizable skins! And customizable voice packs! And Custom animations! Which include custom parrot dances!

Regards,
SB
Yeah I believe pets like parrots, monkeys etc will be in the game. Not sure at launch though.

Tommy McClain

I have to go dark guys. Playing in the Pioneer sessions again. Hopefully NDA is up before launch.

Tommy McClain

I have to go dark guys. Playing in the Pioneer sessions again. Hopefully NDA is up before launch.

Tommy McClain
Nice Tommy!
You are one of few beta testers really committed to making the product better instead of just looking to try the game now. Make it great!

Nice Tommy!
You are one of few beta testers really committed to making the product better instead of just looking to try the game now. Make it great!
Thank you kind sir. Got testing to do tonight so I can give them feedback. Reminds me of when my full-time job was beta testing hardware & software. Except this is way more fun & I don't need to be paid to do it. LOL

Tommy McClain

Not giving much away but was glad to see a nod to Rare's history as Ultimate when I came across wreck of the Blackwyche on ship wreck island :)

Yeah, lots of Easter eggs like that one.

Just got the official Closed Beta Summary via email...

kJsGpYJ.png

Tommy McClain

Back