Screenshot of Rockstar North's Manhunt

Rediscover

Newcomer
:) it's amzing what you can find via Google.com. It looks pretty good nice and detailed.

Manhunt.jpg

Game's concept sounds really weird, a bit sick actually (and I love it :p )

It makes sense that it might be first person game because

*spoiler ahead*

when you kill someone with the stealth kill you see the killing through the eyes of the voyeur named 'Director' who placed you into the situation to fight for your life, and monitors everything through CCTV cameras. You basically see yourself killing a guy on one of the blurry monitors that 'Director' watches.

I was just joking about it being a FPS, I assume it'll retain the GTA style camera.

can you see the 2nd pic ? with that bald headed dude hiding in the grass waiting to pounce on that baddy :devilish:

WTF it isn't working
Manhunt2of69.jpg

What's with all those nazi-like insignias, and that racist-looking confederate-design facemask?

*G*

marconelly! said:
Game's concept sounds really weird, a bit sick actually (and I love it :p )

It makes sense that it might be first person game because

*spoiler ahead*

when you kill someone with the stealth kill you see the killing through the eyes of the voyeur named 'Director' who placed you into the situation to fight for your life, and monitors everything through CCTV cameras. You basically see yourself killing a guy on one of the blurry monitors that 'Director' watches.

It's in third person ;)

Back