Screens for the Outsiders (Ps3, 360)

barnak

Newcomer
Developed by: Frontier Developments

The Outsider is a high-tech thriller played out against the backdrop of a living, crowded city based on present-day Washington DC and its environs including the CIA HQ at Langley, Andrews Air Force Base and Newport News Naval Dockyard. As a CIA operative the player has a mouth-watering arsenal of technology, combat talents and weaponry available to him. A shocking opening scenario wrongly makes him Public Enemy Number One in the eyes of the media and the public at large, but leaves many different ways to proceed: to wreak ultra-violent revenge, to turn the tables and exploit the shady organisations he is mixed up with for his own ends or crusading to clear his name.

Published by: *TBA
Developed by: Frontier Developments
Genre: Action
Release Date:
US: TBA
Also Available On: Xbox 360

Screens here :

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/772/772101/imgs_1.html

Aa nice to hear Frontier coming out with something smart for a while. Well ok I guess the Rollercoaster games are kinda fun if you're into that sort of a thing.

But back on subject, I kinda dig those screens! Would love to see it in motion as usual :)

The style is very cool. There isn't really anything technically impressive about it but I'm dieing to see it in motion.

Back