School dances sure have changed...

Its the media that their parents let them get exposed to.

Before they leave the hospital parents should have a required class on how to use a v chip.

On a more positive note, increased birth rates will help GenXers like myself retire with social security benefits... ;)

Seriously, that has to be a joke of some sort. If it's real heads will roll.

Regardless of what the exact circumstances were around this event, it's still disgusting.

Disgusting. The kids dont really know what it is about and the adult morons cheer them up to do that, disgusting.

At 2:28 the adult man says to the kids "Against the wall now against the wall!"... and the kids proceeds to do the 'doggy-style' sex position against the wall...

You're reacting the way your grandparents reacted to Elvis' hip thrusting :)

Ah but THAT was completely different. Of course.

Ah but THAT was completely different. Of course.
Yes it is, because these kids are like 7 years old, possibly less.

I don't think it's terribly healthy to teach girls to grind their backsides into boys' groins at quite that early age. Besides, it objectifies women (and at a record-early age), and is a generally bad example of sexism and gender equality.

The kids are encouraged to explore something they aint ready to handle.

They seem to be mainly having fun imitating some hip hop videos. Kids before em were doing the lambada and before that dirty dancing, I dunno man, y'all seem to be reading a lot into it.

Yeah, I know. It's pretty far out there, I'd certainly get my kid out of there in a heartbeat. Just playing devil's advocate ;)

Yeah, I know. It's pretty far out there, I'd certainly get my kid out of there in a heartbeat. Just playing devil's advocate ;)

I dunno. I don't recall any dances that were basicly dry humping in my days (mid 90s) as a school kid. Actually I kinda got ripped off .Hip hop was big with alot of the kids and it was mostly pajamas and those baby things . I was more into the dying grunge and metal. So it was more mosh pits than anything.

I have a 10 year old daughter, I find that atrocious sorry. I would be horrified if I turned up at a birthday party and my daughter was doing that.

Back