Scarlet Nexus [PS4, PS5, XO, XBSX|S, PC]

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Dr. Nick, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Dr. Nick

Regular

Announcement Trailer

Launch Trailer

Accolades Trailer

This game deserves a thread here in console gaming and is a darn shame that it has been overlooked by so many in the gaming community.

This game is now part of Game Pass and is playable through Xcloud

#1 Dr. Nick, Aug 18, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
    Nesh likes this.
  2. Johnny Awesome

Veteran

I'm interested in this one, but was hoping it would hit GamePass eventually and I have such a huge backlog to play that I passed on it for now.

It seems like a good game with some terrible artistic decisions, like making some of the enemies a pair of legs with flowers coming out of them that I guarantee turns off 80% of NA gamers.

3. Dr. Nick

Regular

Kind of think they went too weird on the enemy designs as well. I understand what they were trying to do but something a bit more conventional may have helped grab more peoples attention. The character models on the other hand are great and look kind of like the CGI Netflix Anime from a few years ago, in many ways better. Part of me is hoping to see future Tales games use similar modeling techniques and shading for characters.

4. Johnny Awesome

Veteran

They did it to themselves. Imagine you went to the movies and instead of Thanos, the Avengers were fighting daisies sprouting from sexy legs. How dumb can they be? LOL

AntShaw likes this.
  5. iceberg187

Regular

Decent game, I'd give it an 8. I played as Kasane and found it to be a fairly enjoyable game. After a while, I was super overpowered but still. Decent storyline.

6. Dr. Nick

Regular

Remij likes this.
  7. Dr. Nick

Regular

Scarlet Nexus should now be available on Xbox Game Pass and xCloud. New 1.4 update coming soon. I will provide a link as soon as I can find one.
    Hopefully last edit:
    Scarlet Nexus now has the Game Pass symbol when you view it in the Microsoft Store so it is live everywhere Game Pass is available I believe and people are already giving their experiences with it on xCloud.

Can a mod please change the title of the thread to include XGP and xCloud? Not sure if xCloud is even used in forum headers?

#8 Dr. Nick, Sep 30, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2021