Scarlet Nexus [PS4, PS5, XO, XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

Dr. Nick

Veteran
Announcement Trailer
Launch Trailer
Accolades Trailer

This game deserves a thread here in console gaming and is a darn shame that it has been overlooked by so many in the gaming community.

This game is now part of Game Pass and is playable through Xcloud

Last edited:
I'm interested in this one, but was hoping it would hit GamePass eventually and I have such a huge backlog to play that I passed on it for now.

It seems like a good game with some terrible artistic decisions, like making some of the enemies a pair of legs with flowers coming out of them that I guarantee turns off 80% of NA gamers.

Kind of think they went too weird on the enemy designs as well. I understand what they were trying to do but something a bit more conventional may have helped grab more peoples attention. The character models on the other hand are great and look kind of like the CGI Netflix Anime from a few years ago, in many ways better. Part of me is hoping to see future Tales games use similar modeling techniques and shading for characters.

They did it to themselves. Imagine you went to the movies and instead of Thanos, the Avengers were fighting daisies sprouting from sexy legs. How dumb can they be? LOL

Decent game, I'd give it an 8. I played as Kasane and found it to be a fairly enjoyable game. After a while, I was super overpowered but still. Decent storyline.

Scarlet Nexus should now be available on Xbox Game Pass and xCloud. New 1.04 update coming soon. I will provide a link as soon as I can find one.
Hopefully last edit:
Scarlet Nexus now has the Game Pass symbol when you view it in the Microsoft Store so it is live everywhere Game Pass is available I believe and people are already giving their experiences with it on xCloud.

Can a mod please change the title of the thread to include XGP and xCloud? Not sure if xCloud is even used in forum headers?

Last edited:
Scarlet Nexus had a 6.43GB update on the Xbox today. Version 1.07 Not entirely sure what is new but here is what popped up on the screen today.
"Photo Mode" has been added to the game.
-New objective have been added to Challenges
-New difficulty settings have been added to the Options Screen
-New items are available to obtain in the Accept section of the Shop.

Edit to my post

Last edited:
Scarlet Nexus had a 6.43GB update on the Xbox today. Version 1.07 Not entirely sure what is new but here is what popped up on the screen today.

6Gb console patches used to infuriate me. Now, I'm just happy when a patch is below 30Gb. :runaway:

Supposedly the final DLC for Scarlet Nexus

The SCARLET NEXUS Brain Eater Pack DLC contains a new episode which explores an unseen side of Karen Travers, 2 different costume sets for all characters, new Vision Simulator missions, as well as other new challenges and rewards! *The Season Pass and Ultimate Edition which includes the base game, digital contents, and season pass, are also available for purchase separately.

I just grabbed this and the ascent on my PS5 - only played a little bit so far, just trying to come to terms with the, annoyingly frequent, interruptions for the comic book cutouts. But from what little I have played it seems like it's going to be fun.

Back