Rpsc Rip?

I really thought it was going to be gone.
We like to mess with you every now and again, keep you on your toes. For instance I made you Admin yesterday and you never realised :devilish:

I do it randomly to all users, keep your eyes out :D

We like to mess with you every now and again, keep you on your toes. For instance I made you Admin yesterday and you never realised :devilish:

I do it randomly to all users, keep your eyes out :D

<Vysez>: Digi's flounced off to EB! Quick, quick, make him Admin until we bring RPSC up and he comes back. MWAHAHA.

erm... i confess to not having read the whole thread... and to having been afk for the whole weekend to which it applied... and to not visiting RPSC very often. However, for what it's worth, THANK YOU for reinstating it. I strongly hope that it can stand unmoderated, so you guys don't have to suffer for it. I do think Member-class-only is a fair standard, since having to come up with 100 solid 3d-related posts seems a worthwhile price of admission. 30-50 posts seems fairer, but I'm a Member now so I don't really care. ;p I do think RPSC holds some value (I read threads in there more often than, say, in vanilla General Discussion), and it certainly seems better to leave all that crap that lacks value in there. XD

[Edit: I read back a bit so now I see all the changes. I like them a LOT. Junior Member seems too easily "sockpuppetable" to me, but that's just a nitpick -- it's never affected me before, here. THANKS!]

Last edited by a moderator:
Question... is RPSC hidden now unless you sign up to the group? I.e. there is actually no way someone who doesn't know that RPSC exists can learn of it's existence? If that's the case that I'd like to request that it's being made visible again.. maybe requiring group membership for actually viewing the threads. If RPSC is effectively invisible, then it will die a slow death. It will become even more of a circle jerk than it always has been and without the potential influx of fresh blood you might as well just close it down for good.

Question... is RPSC hidden now unless you sign up to the group? I.e. there is actually no way someone who doesn't know that RPSC exists can learn of it's existence?
Let's say you want to discuss a political topic (assuming one is a Junior Member or above) - you go to the GD section and notice the sticky saying "No politics":

http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32876

You read that thread to find out why and voila - it tells you where the RPSC board is and how to get to it.

Back