RPSC forum missing despite group membership

IainF

Newcomer
So do I have to make a certain number of posts to see the RPSC forum? I am definily part of the group, however tbh I generally like to lurk and check it out when something major is going on in the world.

Searching was inconclusive on this, really the rules on this (if there is a minimum posting level) should be added to the FAQ. I understand it may be preferred that the RPSC forum wasn't easy to get to by some but you can take it too far. Besides numbers of posts I would suggest does not necessarily indicate good posting etiquette...

Cheers,

Iain

It's quite likely that you do but, IMHO, you aren't missing much :)

The old "Usergroups and Promotions" sticky from the time of the rep system says:
Registered -> Junior Member: 10 reputation points (the default) and 5 days registered and 10 Posts [...]

Junior Member: [...] can view and post in RPSC sub-forum of General Discussion after signing up to the RPSC usergroup in the Control Panel.
I'm guessing no one have reviewed this stuff since then. I notice that some members from around that time still do not advance past "Registered" or whatever (despite apparently meeting all criteria), probably due to some early post of theirs eliciting a negative reputation response while the system still was active.

I've bumped you to Junior Member, Iain, so you can see RPSC. Let me know if you still can't see it and I'll poke around some more :smile:

Many thanks Rys, yes I can see it now.
:smile:

I have actually been reading this forum for well over 10 years and always found some interesting discussions. I even posted a few times under a long forgotten username back in the day.

Looking forward to getting sucked back into the "here be dragons" zone. :p

Back