Rockstar: Bully...XPlay gives it 5 of 5.

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Cartoon Corpse, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Cartoon Corpse

Veteran

i hadn't planned on picking this up...too juvenile? anyone try it? know what it's like?

i didn't get postal2 at first...then loved it when i did (lots of content and finding and exploiting whatnot).

i didn't think i'd like the Terminator 1 movie (didn't watch it for years)...

and so on.

2. digitalwanderer

digitalwanderer Dangerously Mirthful
    Legend

Is it out for PC yet?

3. Dresden

Dresden Celebrating Mediocrity
    Veteran

While I'm not too excited to play this, I know for a fact my personal hero and man I dedicated my internet moniker to Jim Norton does voice acting in this game.

4. zsouthboy

Regular

I haven't been able to put it down since i got it two days ago!

It's different than the GTA series: we can ALL relate to dealing with crap in school, with the cliques, the name calling, ...everything.

5. Cartoon Corpse

Veteran

is it all located in 1 school? or school and surrounding neighgorhood? is it free roam? one after another mission based? pickup missions when you choose? stuff to find? exploit? cars? weapons? do you have to attend classes?

6. chroniceyestrain

Newcomer

I thought this was only for the PS2?

7. Arwin

Arwin Now Officially a Top 10 Poster
    Moderator Legend

Just read a review already. ;) It's one school but the city it is placed in becomes completely available to you. It's pretty much like GTA in the way it is set up, though a little more focussed. The weapons never go beyond a large stick, I think. No cars afaik but a bicycle I think and maybe a taxi, not sure. You don't have to attend classes, but the game highly favors you do, and it's not so bad - it helps you increase your abilities, and there are only a limited number of them which once finished, will leave you free to do as you please.

Anyway, read a review. ;)

8. Cartoon Corpse

Veteran

i wanna hear from a playa. i already knew xplay gave it 5 of 5. i hadn't found anything in PC Gamer (US or UK). (i don't follow PS2 stuff, i thought it was out on pc too)

so not on pc yet...oh well. thanks anyway.

9. kyleb

Veteran

A friend of mine really got sucked into this game and after playing a bit I can see why, but I haven't heard of any plans to bring it to the PC.