Robin Williams

Sonic

Veteran
Robin Williams died today in what appears to be suicide by asphyxiation. The relevant info is all over the news right now if you wish to look it up. When I first heard it I was completely shocked and saddened.

I'm sure going to miss this guy. He's one of my favorite actors and comedians. He's been in so many good movies. Mrs. Doubtfire, Jumanji, Toys, What Dreams May Come, Patch Adams, Hook were all movies that were better for Robin Williams being in them. His stand up is hilarious and definitely worth watching. I'm sad now.

I'm sad too, so his my wife, we loved many of his movies, we did a Robin Williams week not long ago :(

Couldn't deal with his zany/manic mode myself, but I did enjoy his performances in a number of more 'serious' roles.

Very sad when people have such problems that they feel they need to end their own lives. His drug/alcohol issues were probably caused by his depression problems as well.

Couldn't deal with his zany/manic mode myself, but I did enjoy his performances in a number of more 'serious' roles.

I liked both a lot ... ! And also think both of them had some duds, as expected. He'll definitely be missed.

Back