Ridge Racer Unbounded

Suddenly this deserves massive attention. This new trailer has jumping in my seat , I want this kindof fun back into gaming ! I have had too many "intense' experiences and "set-pieces", lets bring fun back ! The advanced as well as simple track editor look absolutely Rad to me :p !

The track editor did look very cool. Gamersyde had a video last night I was going to post but didn't see a thread here. Thanks for posting because I thought their track layout tool was cool/simple and then on top of it getting to go into the track and mod jumps and such--very cool.

yes, looks more like burnout and NFS, but I think the track editor can set it apart and make it a lot of fun. With that track editor, a split-screen option is a must. I wonder if they put it in or not.

As I was expecting the game is getting good reviews everywhere. it looks like a lot of fun :D ! I am missing a split screen option very badly though.

Oooohhhh an Unofficial sequel to Split/Second. We love S/S and still play it. Frown for no split screen :*(

Back