Reviews

Dresden

Celebrating Mediocrity
Veteran
I'm in the process of building a new computer. Where can i go for accurate and dependable reviews on the hardware i need to buy?

Thanks fellas-

Norton

[H] is okay, B3D for video card reviews is always tasty, and of course, I have to plug Bjorn3D, which may or may not be down (stupid webhost, but I work there). If you read enough reviews and forums, you'll get a good idea of how good a product really is; I don't know that one review alone will cut it, though.

Jim Norton said:
I'm in the process of building a new computer. Where can i go for accurate and dependable reviews on the hardware i need to buy?

Thanks fellas-

Norton

what tim said :)

also if there are specific components you need information about feel free to stick em out there... I am sure there have to be some people on these forums who have the exact thing you are looking @ and can help you out wrt info on it...

Anandtech also has some decent info... if you can get past their flash graphs :oops: they do stuff about as well as [H] for other hardware... gpu stuff.. b3d is the best 8)

xbit and sudhian also have decent stuff...

having brain freeze right now... I KNOW there's other places (dun like toms too much though they do have some interesting articles once in a while...)

Hey jim the guys here are pretty good at hardware too. Just ask and alot of us will tell you whats good and where to find the reviews to back it up. Im also planning on putting together a new system soon. Alot depends on what your planning on using it for. Anways, hope you find the info your looking for.

later,
epic

Excellent. I will begin asking questions soon! Thank you for your help fellas.

Back