resident evil 5 (next gen consoles)

I hate this site, it gives me always something like "the file does not exist".

There is any more sites with that?

I'm downloading it now....can't wait to see it. I saw some pictures that some dude posted on gamefaqs. Looks VERY good for an early build....I really wanted to see it in motion...I guess i'll get that chance now.

pc999 said:
I hate this site, it gives me always something like "the file does not exist".

There is any more sites with that?
I've never had problems with sites like that until they tell me I've downloaded too many times... You might want to try a few browsers to see if your main one is acting funny there for some reason, while others are copacetic.

I call CGi rendered to specs.
Although, I'll be more than glad id they used the real engine to render the trailer frame-by-frame.

So, Kenji Inafune is the producer of the game? That would surely translate into more action oriented title and therefore no more tank control. Which is a good thing if the Zombies can run.

Very impressive, this is the kind of stuff that I expected from next gen.

I think that a 7800 (with their new AA) plus cell, or a Beta Kit should be able to put near final gfx (75%+ if I am correct), so I think this may be realtime (or near).

BTW
Once this is for both consoles and it looks on par with PS3 "demos", it should be able to the end the old infamous "PS3 render to targets" thing.

Team Xbox has the full 720p shots, btw. These have been scaled down. The full-res shots still have a ridiculous amount of AA though. Post-process or not, the shots seem fully-attainable IMO. PEACE.

Vysez said:
Call it a hunch, but I smell CGi personally...

These are pics from my capture card for RE4, why can't that be actual game play?

S-VideoJul23008.jpg

S-VideoJul23018.jpg

S-VideoJul23011.jpg

S-VideoJul23015.jpg

S-VideoJul23024.jpg

I really don't understand all the scepticism.

I mean, if that's too much even for next gen, then what's the point of a next gen?

I don't see what's so impossible in that RE5 video to make eveyone jump on the "it's CGI" bandwagon.

I think its the uber high FSAA that is doing it, no way it'll look that smooth in game. Texture wise and poly wise I wouldn't be surpised if its doable, ecspecially for a game like RE series which tends to be fixed cam/rail cam + lots of small spaces and/or very limited view distance...

mesyn191 said:
I think its the uber high FSAA that is doing it, no way it'll look that smooth in game. Texture wise and poly wise I wouldn't be surpised if its doable, ecspecially for a game like RE series which tends to be fixed cam/rail cam + lots of small spaces and/or very limited view distance...

You must have not played RE4 then because you can walk and look up, down, left, right at the same time. The camera is not on rails. As for small spaces and limited view distances, that's not true at all. Oh and Xbox 360 supports 4XFSAA which is practically free so these screen could very well be realtime.

If you want to talke about CGI, then there's KZ with all of those characters on screen with all of that busy stuff going on. RE5 doesn't have all of that stuff going on. ;)

Back