Reputation and its influence on your posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation points giving is only thing which I dislike on this site. At least there should be some "due process involved", like right to appeal against malicious red point back stabbing.

IbaneZ said:
I'm well hung, so why care about red and green dots on a freakin' forum? :LOL:

ttiwwp.gif

[Moderated] I'm in the red (by one point!). It's so embarassing.

[Moderator : I would be nice if you could remember to be polite at all times around here...]

london-boy said:
Oh yeah, i read the end of the thread too. Shame i can't rep you, i did not too long ago. Lucky for you though, i might forget about those silly posts by the time i can rep you again...
'kay duders. There WAS a reason I posted what I did in that thread. Kutaragi doesn't seem to see the difference between what's glofied and what's obvious, makes some of his ideas come off kind of pathetic. I'm jsut saying.

nintenho said:
'kay duders. There WAS a reason I posted what I did in that thread. Kutaragi doesn't seem to see the difference between what's glofied and what's obvious, makes some of his ideas come off kind of pathetic. I'm jsut saying.

Heh someone charitable just saved you.. from the low-rep B3D hell mwahahahaha... err..

london-boy said:
Heh someone charitable just saved you.. from the low-rep B3D hell mwahahahaha... err..

Nice people around here. And that although he thought Amsterdam is in Germany...

Thank you xxx!!!:D
geo said:
Err, what were you before?
there were two next to each other:
1. The mainstreamified presence of an imperfect militant hippy against aloofness...yeah, huh?
2. Some say why be glazed if you have no self-respect, I say why have self-respect if your not glazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back