Repost: last (and free!) Oblivion DLC released.

nintenho

Veteran
It's called the fighter's lair.

It's about 10 MB. and it's free!

http://kotaku.com/gaming/last-dlc-for-oblivion/new-free-oblivion-content-hits-pc-360-309369.php

my impressions:

the marauders are easy to fight. once you get the castle, you go to this guy in the imperial city to buy your castle improvements which cost about 26,000 gold for the 9 areas (you can buy 1 room at a time for 2,510) of the castle.

the place is actually pretty decently sized and probably the biggest single building in the game. Kotaku said you can tell the men to do shit for you and you can basically tell them to follow you or keep patrolling.

for taxidermy, you have to bring the taxidermist a piece of the animal (troll fat, bear pelt, etc.)

for wine, you have to bring the vintner a few ingredients. once he makes it though, it ends up filling up a tank and you can use it as many times as you want I guess.

It's free for the first week after that you have to pay like the PC version (PC version is also free for 7 days then you have to pay).

So if you want it for free I'd suggest you get downloading.

yeah, it's all right too. I don't get why anybody would ever pay for it but it gives you an easier way to start the beginning of the game I guess since you get loot and big presents, but the problem is it costs around 25,000 gold to repair the castle and that's a lot of money in the beginning of the game.

Back