Refurbished psps at gamestop

jvd

Banned
Just letting you know we are getting refurbished psps at gamestop for 200$ msrp .

What these are , are psps with problems and were sent back through warrenty . What sony does is fixes the problems and sends them back out .

Anyone looking for a cheaper psp that is your best bet .

jvd said:
Just letting you know we are getting refurbished psps at gamestop for 200$ msrp .

What these are , are psps with problems and were sent back through warrenty . What sony does is fixes the problems and sends them back out .

Anyone looking for a cheaper psp that is your best bet .

Why would anyone want to buy somethign that's been handled by an unknown amounts of people is beyond me. Especially since they're not even that much cheaper. Even if "they've been fixed"... I must be just very paranoid...

london-boy said:
Why would anyone want to buy somethign that's been handled by an unknown amounts of people is beyond me. Especially since they're not even that much cheaper. Even if "they've been fixed"
To save $50? If you can buy the warranty protection plan like with a new one with it I'd have no problem with that and I'd be VERY tempted to pick one up for my son's upcoming BD.

... I must be just very paranoid...
Nothing wrong with a healthy bit of paranoia, it's kept me alive more than a couple of times. ;)

digitalwanderer said:
To save $50? If you can buy the warranty protection plan like with a new one with it I'd have no problem with that and I'd be VERY tempted to pick one up for my son's upcoming BD.

That's my point, i rather spend $50 more (that's £25) and get a new one.

You can buy a warrenty . It also has a 30 day returtn policy .

I dunno why but they do sell

50$ is 50$ after all.

i can believe some folks pay the less the better

it comes with a waranty anyway

$50 is a game, or a game and $10. Its very much worth it to me.

(ps anyone want to buy my Tiger Woods 2005 for PSP?) :)

I'm not even considering it on principle until they stop forcing the "Value Pack" on us as our only choice. Considering we'll be the only market TO have that forced, it seems.

When we're talking $200 regular priced PSP's and $150 refurbished units, then they might attract more attention.

Actually I'm thinking a value pack is the way to go, so long as I get one with two games he likes.

What are the best/absolute must have games for this thing?

(Not necessarily for just an 8 year old either, he games beyond his years.....go figure. :oops: )

digitalwanderer said:
Actually I'm thinking a value pack is the way to go, so long as I get one with two games he likes.

What are the best/absolute must have games for this thing?

(Not necessarily for just an 8 year old either, he games beyond his years.....go figure. :oops: )

Lu
Mi
Nes

When we're talking $200 regular priced PSP's and $150 refurbished units, then they might attract more attention.

er the regular psp is 250$ , the refurbished is 200$ . You can walk into any gamestop that has them and buy them . The website doesn't deal with refurbished product

jvd said:

er the regular psp is 250$ , the refurbished is 200$ . You can walk into any gamestop that has them and buy them . The website doesn't deal with refurbished product

I'm not quite sure why you're telling cthellis42 this.

Back