Recommend me a wallet and/or bag

PARANOiA

Veteran
In the same week the coin zip of my three year old Nightmare Before Christmas wallet has broken, and my messenger bag that I take everywhere (affectionately known as my "manbag") has had a hole wear through the bottom. I'm now in the market for an upgrade.

I'm one of those who doesn't mind spending a little more for something unique and stylish for something like a wallet and bag, since I use them both every day. I've done a little research and found a few options that I like - but I'd love to hear some suggestions from any of you out there, especially since the geek community tends to come up with the most colourful ideas.

In wallets, I've liked:
In bags, I've only seen a couple I really dig:
My current bag is a Toy Machine messenger bag with a light sketch of a girls face on it. I really dig the bag, but would have liked it to last more than the 18 months it did.

So... any hot tips?

I know timbuk2 makes messenger bags. I bought a backpack to carry my laptop in from them and I really like it. Takes a bit longer than you'd expect to put things in the main compartment because there are additional straps to deal with, but it has protected everything I've put in it wonderfully. Hell, I've crashed on my bike and landed on my back on pavement and my laptop was fine, so...

51NCc3lLYOL._AA280_.jpg

:p

:LOL: I hope you aren't making a commentary on the quality of my posts!

Tim, the the Timbuk2s look fantastic! They'll definitely go in my shortlist, especially with the "Design Your Own" option. Thanks very much.

Davros.... you made me :LOL:

Keep em coming.

Back