Ready Or Not, by Void Interactive. Tactical SWAT style

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
It's been a while since I played a SWAT game. A friend of mine brought SWAT by Sierra Games and we had a lot of fun playing it together, that was an excellent game.

Ready Or Not is also a SWAT game and it looks very good.

A videogame for the PC developed by the independent studios Void Interactive that will put us in the skin of a group of elite agents dedicated to fight against the crime in a version of the United States in which the extreme social inequality has unleashed a wave of delinquency that has sent the country into utter chaos.

The tone of the story, dark and dingy, is already visible in the first cinematic trailer of Ready or Not, a video game that promises to delve deeply into the tactical options. It's not just fighting! Before each mission we will have to study the environment, analyze all possible options, before starting the assault.

There will be lots of tactical options to turn to, as well as weapons and gadgets with which you can catch the enemies by surprise. The game will also have cooperative, as well as a competitive multiplayer mode for ten people. Under development since last summer, the project doesn't have yet a specific release date.

I still have SWAT 4 installed, I also have SWAT 2 and 3

SWAT by Sierra Games
SWAT 3 was by sierra, SWAT 4 was by Irrational games

ps: SWAT 1 and 2 were very different

pps:
You've now made me want to replay SWAT 4

Last edited:
I still have SWAT 4 installed, I also have SWAT 2 and 3

SWAT 3 was by sierra, SWAT 4 was by Irrational games

ps: SWAT 1 and 2 were very different

pps:
You've now made me want to replay SWAT 4
In regards to SWAT, the game I played was either SWAT 1 or SWAT 2 by Sierra Games, I think it was 1, I remember the digitalised images, and I played this back in 1997 or 1998, I think it was 1998.

Back