Rare Xbox Titles

From a Greek website:

Q: Which of the franchise that Rare owns do you intend on using?

Tim Stamper:

With one word...everything!!We've allready mentioned Kameo, we've confirmed perfect dark- which we will show in playable form at E3 2003 - and Banjo Kazooie. We will create at least one more title in the style of conker's bad fur day, titles based on blast corps and killer instict,and 2-3 original ideas that we can't yet reveal.

Funny how with Killer Instinct, when they were with Nintendo, there was basically no thought of KI3. The dev team couldn't decide whether or not to make it 3d or 2d.

However, if they really do a sequel to Blast Corps, I may have to get an Xbox.

IMHO, JFG was the best exemple of a truly great game that was almost ruined by some serious framerate problems. I was hoping they'd make one for GC (now it will obviously be Xbox) without the same shortcomings.

As for Perfect Dark, this is the Rare game I'm looking forward to the most. I'm guessing that if they're gonna be showing it so soon It has to be the GC build they've been working on up until now. After what they did with SFA, I can't even imagine the kind of graphics PD is gonna have. It wouldn't surprise me if it was the same caliber as Halo2, perhaps better... who knows.

"As for Perfect Dark, this is the Rare game I'm looking forward to the most. I'm guessing that if they're gonna be showing it so soon It has to be the GC build they've been working on up until now. After what they did with SFA, I can't even imagine the kind of graphics PD is gonna have."

After seeing Cape Claw I thought the exact same thing. "My God what will they do on Xbox."

Rare haven't lost a thing.

Back