Rage3D ATI Chat III

Mark

aka Ratchet
Regular
We're going to be hosting another IRC Chat with ATI, this time focusing on their Multimedia offerings. It will take place on December 17th at 2PM PST/5PM EST. Our guest this time will be:
  • Terry Makedon
  • Stephen Orr - Multimedia Application Development
  • Marilyn Maguire - Multimedia Software Product Manager
  • John Swinimer - Public Relations for Consumer Products
To keep things flowing smoothly, we are once again starting the questions queue early. You can submit them in this thread.

I'm particulrily interested in what some of you B3D guys can come up with, so if you don't have/want a Rage3D forum account you can send your questions directly to me at ratchet@rage3d.com.

You can also, of course, post your questions here.

I bet if you host a chat about something related to ATI , Terry will be there :)

Nice to have this chats with the ATI crew about this subjects, someone should try this with nvidia, i think bjorn hosted the last chat with nvidia.

I will be there for sure Ratchet, and try not to copy paste questions that were already asked ( or that wasnt you ? ) :)

Hard to book time with their all their needed PR agents--they're very busy at the moment. ;)

Last lengthy nVidia interview I can remembers was on DriverHeaven, but I'm not sure how long ago that was.

Back