Radical Heights *spawn*

new reply to Cliff B. from Mike Ybarra:

Cliff did some bad moves with xbox fans and now it's kinda late.

He treated Xbox fans badly when making Lawbreakers. And they no longer rely on him. Maybe one day he is going to bring an experience like Gears did to videogames, but for now...

I have a feeling Sony pressured him and gave him a good deal and he treated Xbox fans like crap, 'cos of arrogance, and such Lawbreakers was an Epic failure.

Everything crashed down 'cos he treated Xbox fans bad, Sony fans don't like him because they think he is going to betray them like he did with Xbox fans.

He treated Xbox fans badly when making Lawbreakers. And they no longer rely on him.

Everything crashed down 'cos he treated Xbox fans bad, Sony fans don't like him because they think he is going to betray them like he did with Xbox fans.

I dont think the average gamer thinks in those terms. Throw them a great game and they won't care if whoever made it developed for another platform before.

I doubt 99% of game buyers even know who he is or what Lawbreakers was or that it ever existed or that he ever treated people in any way ever. Even someone as notorious as Molyneux wouldn't see his game's sales suffer on account of his legacy of empty promises if the game people played was awesome.

Back