Radeon 9700 Developer Testimonials

Man, ATI needs to improve their bandwidth (he he), took forever to download that video.

The Doom 3 footage looks awesome!

As for the testimonials, would any developer in his right mind say negative things about the R300? R300 is a huge step forward for the industy. The same will go for the NV30 when released.

Fuz

Thanks for the link Doomtrooper

They definitely spoke positively about the R300, though it was expected as this being Testimonials really...

But seeing some of the games in action, presumeably on R300? looked great

Doom 3 just totally 0wns

The DOOM III footage is the EXACT same footage as was shown on QuakeCon 2K1 and E32K1 (for the public).

The real DOOM III godness came from the closed door presentation (the video of it was leaked and I saw it - INCREDIBLE!!!).

alexsok said:
The DOOM III footage is the EXACT same footage as was shown on QuakeCon 2K1 and E32K1 (for the public).

The real DOOM III godness came from the closed door presentation (the video of it was leaked and I saw it - INCREDIBLE!!!).

yeah i was there at quakecon 2k1, watching it on the big screen with carmack there was awesome... cant wait for the game

since this year ati is sponsoring qc and the r300 will be all over the place i'm hoping to see some more doom 3 stuff maybe, gonna be fun...

It is interesting that CT thinks that , It would certainly be interesting to see a RTS game with a DX9 featureset in mind , TA2 anyone ?

I already downloaded it, and it's still working for me. Keep trying, I guess--their connection is pretty fast.

There's some nice footage in there. It's good to see that ATI knows how to produce releases/hype as well as NVIDIA does.

The site was amazingly fast for me, pulled down the large file at over 262 KBytes/sec @17:35 EDT.

--|BRiT|

Yes, some very nice footage in there. The above link was very fast for me as well (~1.60 mb/sec).

Back