R520 informanina, part II (E3, etc)

Unfortunately cameras weren't allowed in the Alan Wake demo room, so we couldn't capture the impressive demo or shots of the board running in the system.

Heh. I didn't see that sign...

So how was it Dave? Did it wowzer ya and you had to change your underwear or were you trying to keep a straight face and hold back a chuckle? :|

DaveBaumann said:
Unfortunately cameras weren't allowed in the Alan Wake demo room, so we couldn't capture the impressive demo or shots of the board running in the system.

Burnishing that growing reputation as a conference trouble-maker again, eh? :p

"In a bit of a surprise", eh? Y'know, I think this is about as close as we've gotten (and maybe as close as we will ever get) to confirmation that R520 was scheduled for Computex launch and now isn't.

Because as much as I like to use Inq as a conversation starter, I don't rely on them.

DaveBaumann said:

:devilish: Post them, you know you want to. Do it. Do it. :devilish:

Althougyh I doubt Dave will post the pictures somehow ( stating the bleeding obvious ) maybe someone managed to slip a camera phone in there.......

I still cannot get over the fact that Microsoft was using Apple machines to demo Xbox 360 games, seems a very strange decision.

dizietsma said:
I still cannot get over the fact that Microsoft was using Apple machines to demo Xbox 360 games, seems a very strange decision.

The x360 uses a PowerPC based cpu, I think that explains it perfectly.

DaveBaumann said:

...so what kind of shade of red is it ? :p

if it`s an august lunch i realy hope it wont be a paper lunch. and we`ll see the cards within 2 weeks or so of the lunch in stores at decent amounts.

DOGMA1138 said:
if it`s an august lunch i realy hope it wont be a paper lunch. and we`ll see the cards within 2 weeks or so of the lunch in stores at decent amounts.

Yes paper tastes terrible (lunch is something you eat).
;)

Back