Huh I wonder why nirvana didn't work with quick resume. It's a bog standard unity game.
There is is an issue with lastgen Ubisoft games as well. I've been replaying Assassin's Creed Unity on Series X and resume works about 20% of the time. The other 80% the game either freezes completely on resume, or the game looks like it's running but it doesn't repsond to the controller even though the Xbox UI does.
When I googled the issue, it seems like this impacts a bunch of Ubisoft games. Recent games have been patched but over games have not.