Question about connecting 360 to Monitor

Discussion in 'Console Industry' started by barnak, Nov 7, 2006.

1. barnak

Newcomer

Ok so I bought a VGA cable online. Which to find out both my monitor and the cable are both males. Is there any thing I can buy to connect them together?

2. Dr. Meaty

Newcomer

The 360 VGA cable comes with the little adapter you need, but I'm sure you could get the same thing at Radioshack, etc.

#2 Dr. Meaty, Nov 7, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2006
  3. see colon

see colon All Ham & No Potatos
    Veteran

4. FiggyG

Newcomer

Just wondering, where would be the best place to get one? My TV is out of service, and I'm kinda low on $$ at the moment.

#4 FiggyG, Nov 7, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2006
  5. see colon

see colon All Ham & No Potatos
    Veteran

i bought mine used at EBgames. it was about $10, compared to $40 new, but it didn't come with the gender changer. that didn't matter to me because my 21" CRTs have removeable cables (and thus have female ports in the back) and i already have a gender changer. i can say, i went hunting for a gender changer for a friend, and they were hard to come by. even the local computer shops didn't have them, and they told me that people never even come looking for them.