Quest Online Fires President, Hires Derek Smart

biglol.gif

It's a win for everyone! :D

Oh god, argh I started reading the thread & got about half-way through the 3rd Derek Smart post before realising what I was doing :oops:

Never even heard of that game. Where is Derek Smarts' most recent game at then?

If I say it a 3rd time does he appear here & start posting? :devilish:

I remember the discussions here at B3D about Derek's PhD.

Don't worry Hue, most people who have been around the block in this industry know that being fired by Derek Smart must mean that you were doing something right. Being fired by Derek Smart for "fraud" is pure comedy gold given that he is the perpetrator of one of the largest frauds in industry history (BC3000AD), and spent years fraudulently representing himself as having a PhD.

Interesting post by Hue Henry at the bottom of that article. I think I'll keep on eye out on how this one develops.

I just read more of the comments, I can't believe Derek is attacking all those people. I would have thought that professionals would behave in a more appropriate manner. Hue has responded to Derek in a professional manner, but why is Derek acting unprofessional by attacking others?

Why does Derek Smart have a history of unprofessional behaviour?

I do wonder whether there's a hint of sarcasm in Hue's reply. He may be being entirely straight with him, but it could certainly be read as "you've been boasting that you've spent twice as much money on your MMO, so where is it?".

There's certainly an irony in Derek Smart railing against releasing a product in a buggy and unfinished state though. :)

Omg why did Derek Smart have to get mentioned ever again?

I'm okay with Derek. Everytime he is mentiond i put my Get Smart dvds on... and all is welland forgiven

If I say it a 3rd time does he appear here & start posting? :devilish:
I believ its 5 times into the mirror

Anyways Ive got respect for derek even though sometimes he appears to be a dick

Last edited by a moderator:
That was fun and insane.

I have been involved at board level and run against an "agenda" involving lots of public money. Some people get power to their heads, will lie, cover their asses, point fingers at everyone else, plan, scheme and yes commit fraud or other such things just to make sure their position remains.

Quite a sickening site seeing people who you trusted and thought were your friends fall to such levels of depravity and desparation - but if even half of what Derek Smart is saying is true then I respect the dude for calling a spade a spade and having the guts to do something about it. Unfortunately I did not have the "resources" to fix that error and so stepped aside when I realised screaming at the problem was just getting me into more crap.

OK I just took Derek Smart's side, I am not insane trust me. ;)

Back