Quantum Theory

For a moment I thought I was watching Gears. Especially the dark/gray areas. Even the animations are as if they were ripped directly out of it.

I like some of the ideas in the vid (it gives the game a very Japanese flair), but I really dislike the enemies disappearing right away after being killed. Regarding Gears, it's not a bad to emulate a successful franchise ala Dante's Inferno and GOW.

For a moment I thought I was watching Gears. Especially the dark/gray areas. Even the animations are as if they were ripped directly out of it.

Yeah, that is what I thought as well: at the beginning, when he was in a fire fight, coverd against the wall and then move away: I really thought that the animations looked exactly like the Gears animations!

Btw., do they use the Unreal Engine?

If they can pull off an engaging story/gameplay, I certainly wouldn't mind playing a Gears clone. Loved the Gears games.

Regards,
SB

Yeah, that is what I thought as well: at the beginning, when he was in a fire fight, coverd against the wall and then move away: I really thought that the animations looked exactly like the Gears animations!

Btw., do they use the Unreal Engine?
No, they used their own engine.

This game supposedly comes out in March. Do you think it needs more time to cook are just go ahead and release it as is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back