Pulling out an oldy but goody

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by linthat22, Nov 5, 2006.

1. linthat22

Regular

I just purchased Command & Conquer the first decade today and I'm really happy.

I started with Renegade, because I never played it before. Even though by todays standards the graphics aren't the best, the game is still fun (so far).

I then went to relive the first Command & Conquer game and it's still fun (simplistic too) as I remembered. And I went on to try out the other games.

I remember Tiberian Sun getting bad reviews back in the day, but so far so good for me.

I have to say that with buying this dvd-rom brand spanking new, I'm a content gamer. Yea, some of it is old, but overall I'm very happy. I've been playing with all the games for over 3 hours and still want to play. I just wanted to pause a bit and give a quick howdy to everyone and a short review.

later taters

p.s. It's nice to play an old RTS that isn't so micro-managed.

2. Skrying

Skrying S K R Y I N G
    Veteran

1.) Red Alert
    2.) C&C
    2.) Red Alert 2
    3.) Renegade
    4.) Tiberian Sun
    5.) Generals

That's how I feel about the series. IMO the first three are leaps and bounds above the last two. Renegade was actually very interesting but I dont recall its reviews being that great. Oh well, I've never listend to reviews.

3. hoom

Veteran

1) Total Annihilation
    2)

uhhh :roll: :lol: