PSP2, gPhone, or iPhone?

Yup but where the psp and ds more so have to worry is the casual market. Why buy and carry around a ds for sudoku and hexic when you can keep them on your phone and carry only one device ?

Because a iPhone costs like 4 times as much as a DS or PSP at the moment. And thats even without mentioning the very large group of people who even if they buy a phone are not interrested in such a expensive one as the iPhone etc or just cant afford them (younger kids). So I doubt there is much threat from phones for handhelds.

Besides that, how many really good mobile games are there? I doubt you'll see anything Zelda or GTA like on your phone. The only thing phone games are good for is preventing you from getting bored. Handheld games OTOH will actually make you have fun.

The Sony reference in the PowerVr wikipedia has been removed, I'm assuming someone reading this board determined it was inaccurate or just speculation.

The Sony reference in the PowerVr wikipedia has been removed, I'm assuming someone reading this board determined it was inaccurate or just speculation.
If there isn't a cited, reliable reference, it should not really be regarded as fact.:rolleyes:

Because a iPhone costs like 4 times as much as a DS or PSP at the moment.
But is that really fair? It's mostly an artificial markup; the iPod Touch 8GB costs $229, for example. That's still more expensive than $169, but not such a big difference...

If there isn't a cited, reliable reference, it should not really be regarded as fact.:rolleyes:

You are currently unable to edit pages on Wikipedia.
You can still read pages, but you cannot edit, change, or create them.
Editing from ********* (your account, IP address, or IP address range) has been disabled by Future Perfect at Sunrise for the following reason(s):

persistent disruption from block-evading banned user

ROFL it's the first time I tried editing at wikipedia....

Back