PSP + 512Mb memory card = MUCH more fun!!!!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Got my son's 512Mb mem card in today and the PSP is a LOT more versatile/fun now!

I love how it can be used as a photo album to show off pictures, and "Ed, Edd, and Eddie" looks just great on it!

Are there any downloadable games yet?

digitalwanderer said:
Are there any downloadable games yet?
No.
But if you had a japanese unit with the original firmware 1.0, you'll be able to play Nes, Snes, PC-Engine, Neo-Geo pocket emulators...

Now, for us, people with 1.5 firmware, all we have to do is wait until someone find a way to run unsigned code on our machines.

PS: Ed, Edd n' Eddy rocks!

Vysez said:
No.
But if you had a japanese unit with the original firmware 1.0, you'll be able to play Nes, Snes, PC-Engine, Neo-Geo pocket emulators...

Wow, all of those?

Now that it can play old games, jvd must be happy. :)

Ty said:
Wow, all of those?

Now that it can play old games, jvd must be happy. :)
Yes, add the GBC too. A Neo Geo, Megadrive/Genesis, SMS are also in the work, among other stuff, like chess/pong etc...

digitalwanderer said:
How do I find out what firmware version I have? :|
99% chances that you have a 1.5 version, seeing how it's the first version released in the US.
The 1% left is that you have the 1.51 version, the 1.51 firmware was recently released, but it's unlikely.
In both case, anyway, no Emulation goods for you. :(
Or for me, for that matter.

All we have to do, is keep an eye on the PSP scene, and wait for a solution.

Ty said:
jvd said:
Na not happy. My japanese units were stolen :(

Whoa dude! That sucks!!
I was mugged a few weeks ago . Its okay i've already gotten one replaced (free site ) and another one soon to be replaced. I miss some of the hackability but its okay . No one was hurt thats whats important

efen if you wanted to buy a v1.0 from japan you cant because all the japan psp's are also v1.5 since 2 months +-.
i'v bought myself a secondhand v1.0 psp from japan

Back