Proposition: Reputation Be Disabled As Criterion For "promotion"

hupfinsgack said:
Not sure if you really want to go to one lb's bareback dark room parties :LOL:

I LIVE in a dark room!!! And I have a brand new latex overall, I'm sure they'd love it!

_xxx_ said:
Some guy whining 'bout bad rep which he thoroughly earned, I believe...

Oh yes, and i think opening a thread for this didn't help his situation either... :LOL: Added to the pathetic "The red dot below means i'm not a liberal", it really is no surprise he's in the red.
Personally i loved being double red.
I mean.. Red: nice... Black: cool... But Green... oh no, it doesn't go with my complexion...

Turning off rep just makes the display go off and nothing else? I've gotten some rep that impacted me from people who have their rep off. So either they flipped it on, repped me, and flipped it off. . .or turning it "off" just turns off the display.

And I can rep people (and occassionally do) even if they have their rep turned off.

And if you sort the member list by rep the black squares are still spread around showing they aren't all the same "underneath". Edit: Nope, wrong about this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
geo said:
Turning off rep just makes the display go off and nothing else? I've gotten some rep that impacted me from people who have their rep off. So either they flipped it on, repped me, and flipped it off. . .or turning it "off" just turns off the display.

Same here. Kinda odd.

Reactions: Geo
geo said:
Turning off rep just makes the display go off and nothing else?

I guess the points are still there when you turn it off?

Also, if someone on your ignore list reps you, it seems like those rep points don't count, but when you remove that person from the ignore they count?

Well, I just did one with Rep flipped off, so apparently it's just an external display thing, including the member list.

And in the control panel it even says "show my reputation level" for the toggle. I seem to recall Wavey saying things from time to time that suggested this was the case, come to think of it.

Back