Projet offset comming to Xbox 360

A fantasy Battlefield eh? Sounds interesting, but sadly I don't have much excitement for new studios. But sometimes, sometimes they do surprise. Lets hope this is the case.
Not that I have blind faith in them but the game looks awesome, and I'm sure to give new developers all reasonable benefit of the doubt before I give up on them.

It's nice to know you're trying to be open minded, there are well known and, therefore, overconfident developers that fail to deliver.

After playing the demo, I recently purchased Call of Juarez. What I wonderful game! Sadly, it went unnoticed and will continue to be unrecognized by the gaming public, I guess... What's more, even the demo features one of the less interesting stages (the 3rd) of the game -by CoJ standards-, and it's a pretty decent level.

It was the first time I heard about Techland but now I am a fan of this company. My father was a big fan of western movies, and I also love the America's wild west (I just would love to visit Billy the Kid's grave in the future).

I used to play racing sims almost exclusively. Not that I was wrong because I had fun and I shared my thoughts, I helped others (and viceversa), contributed a lot.., etc, and I also played FPSs, arcade racing games, XBLA titles, but I missed some great and unique games.

Cheers m8

I would really like to hear from a dev or something with enough knowledge how well can this engine run on the 360 with all those complex animations shadows and everything else

Back