Stellar Blade (Project Eve)

A Korean game that isn't a MMO?

I'm already predicting for the western games media to shame this game and persecute its devs because it shows an elegant woman with skin-tight clothes.

This looks amazing. The only thing that bothers me is tha there are way too much happening on screen and the camera is all over the place during cut scenes and I cant makie out whats going on. They surpassed Michael Bay. I hope its not as "noisy" during gameplay.

This was easily the game of the show for me. The gameplay looked amazing and the graphics weren't bad either.

It's another part of a growing trend of taking Korean PC MMO style combat and putting them into single player style games, likely to try to appeal more to Western audiences.

Considering its origin, it's likely also on PC at launch with Xbox and GamePass to follow soon after. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it showed up on GamePass at launch considering how big mobile gaming is in Korea, China and Japan and GamePass makes for an easy way for the game to be playable on mobile devices.

Previous reveals of the game if people are interested.

2019: Initial reveal

2020: Combat segment

Regards,
SB

Last edited:
Video footage from November 2020:

Reveal Trailer from 2019-04:

Hopefully they really nailed the mix of Bayonetta and nier automata in this game.

From the trailer it seems they do nailed it. It also kinda mix a it of blade & soul

Oh no, they messed up the Hebrew in the logo, the letters are reversed.

lQ60qVH.png

I wonder what their deal looks like to go from a multiplatform title already announced for Xbox to being PS5 exclusive.

I wonder what their deal looks like to go from a multiplatform title already announced for Xbox to being PS5 exclusive.
I dont know. Maybe they want to increase their offerings since MS now owns more? 🤣

I dont know. Maybe they want to increase their offerings since MS now owns more? 🤣
That also includes ones owned by MS 😁
I would like to know also.
As the days of the deals solely being based on PS has bigger market share, therefore exclusivity is a lot cheaper is over.

Given MS doesn't really go for exclusivity any more and just wants it in gamepass for a time. So they wouldn't loose out on PS sales, etc.

Game is looking good so far. 2023 is going to be a solid year.

From what I'm hearing, the game / studio was falling on hard times and Sony come to their rescue with additional financial backing. That seems fine to me to get the title as an exclusive, otherwise it would have been cancelled.

Looks interesting.
The gameplay seemed very good from the old trailers, and I miss these kind of action games, with less looter and build mechanics (Wu Long etc) and more straight up action.
Basically, I really want Bayonetta but I'm not willing to give my money to Nintendo for just one or two games...
I hope it will eventually come to PC as well.

Looks interesting.
The gameplay seemed very good from the old trailers, and I miss these kind of action games, with less looter and build mechanics (Wu Long etc) and more straight up action.
Basically, I really want Bayonetta but I'm not willing to give my money to Nintendo for just one or two games...
I hope it will eventually come to PC as well.

It will go to PC for sure. It is hyped a lot by Shuhei Yoshida who is a fan of action game and probably one of the only executives to platinium Bloodborne.

March 9, 2024
[Update] Gameplay footage of the first 40 minutes of the now-removed Stellar Blade Demo has surfaced online. You'll find the gameplay below. In addition, those who've managed to play the demo have shared that it's around 90 minutes in length.

Back