Project Delta - Next Gen FPS - Teaser Video

They say anything about the game? (Because I dont know german...)

BTW some parts looks like Doom3/Halo2 engine or something close.

pc999 said:
It's dutch ;) ... the game is developed by Playlogic, they only know it will be a shooter and the game should be released in 2006, they are working on a X-Box2 version and PS3 is considered too, then they talk about what you'll see in the trailer.

I expect loads of games to be based on the Unreal Engine 3, which should provide enough eye-candy for years to come.
Problem is, are the artists going to be good enough to make us drool? I could have the UE3 all for myself to program/tweak, but nothing pretty would come out of it.

here's the translation, done via Altavista.com

Teaser trailer of Playlogic's mysterious project delta Such as your all know the Dutch editor and game developer Playlogic are still busy their first bring out titles. For Xbox hopelijk rapidly their arcade shooter Xyanide will end up, and for other platforms already some other game is ready for the shop. Also they are already busy with development for the next generation consoles, among which Xbox 2. below the first pictures of their Xbox 2 shooter: Project 'Delta'. Concerning project 'Delta' nothing has been confessed except that it is shooter and that the game will come just somewhere around 2006 from. However, we have the arrangement concerning the teaser mentioned below trailer of the title, in which we can see that a number of people in an old overflowed bldg. finds something of a tombe, these open and it seems what lies there in seems live still. Perhaps do Playlogic on Atlantis aim? He who weet. Possibly meant it, however, all that we can expect onderwater levels in these shooter. Since the game is developed for the Xbox 2, Playstation 3 and possibly other 'next gen' consoles, are it logical that we wait still just as for the first official details. Just around 2006 Playlogic themselves expect finished the title to have, but that is only one gok and he who weet when the game is really ready. In spite of that we must wait still just as, we cannot remember you the teaser, these are download here under thus for your look pleasure. Fright not too hard!

so basicly, like Avalon and Dark Sector, Project Delta is just a PC game for now, until developers recieve actual console silicon in their dev kits. I mean, they are just running on PCs, with the intention to release on next gen consoles.

yeah....will there be time to make uber res textures and...optimized 3d models..and then the 3d world?....:( I guess photo sourced textures would help.:) -> max payne

I wanna see a next gen d&d style game :D

ChryZ said:
pc999 said:
It's dutch ;) ... the game is developed by Playlogic, they only know it will be a shooter and the game should be released in 2006, they are working on a X-Box2 version and PS3 is considered too, then they talk about what you'll see in the trailer.

:oops: Thanks

Back