Private messaging at B3D borked?

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
After all the errors I see this where the "PM successfully sent, re-directing back to your PM list" normally is:

Could not connect to smtp host : 13 : Permission denied

At the top of the page are a spitload of errors:

Warning: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/beyond3d/public_html/forum/includes/smtp.php on line 126

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to mail.beyond3d.com:25 in /home/beyond3d/public_html/forum/includes/smtp.php on line 126

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/beyond3d/public_html/forum/includes/smtp.php:126) in /home/beyond3d/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 493

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/beyond3d/public_html/forum/includes/smtp.php:126) in /home/beyond3d/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/beyond3d/public_html/forum/includes/smtp.php:126) in /home/beyond3d/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 495

Could y'all please fix it? I'm playing rumor swapping with some people and I'm at a rather sensitive and agravating point for the disconnect! :(

Back