Presentation and crowdfunding campaign of The Legacy of the forgotten

Hello,

This is Martín Gamero, from Kentinel Studios. I'm pleased to announce my second book on graphics cards and the history of 3D in computers: The Legacy of the Forgotten. This will be the fourth book I've had published, and it is a second part of this.

On 27 November, the Arcade Vintage Video Game Museum hosted the launch presentation for the Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign, which will run until 31 December.

The book talks about S3, Matrox, Bitboys, and VideoLogic. It will be translated to English with three editions.

If you would like more information, I will be happy to answer any questions.

Many thanks to this web and regards :D

KS: https://www.kickstarter.com/project...tten-el-legado-de-las-olvidadas?ref=user_menu

Hello! We are close to 50% and since I see that there is a lot of indecisiveness, I add the Number Nine chapter for free.

Number Nine or N9, is a company that was in the early days of 3D. His achievements are great cards for the professional environment that sinned in a terrible 3D. They competed and fought with Matrox although unlike Matrox, it ended up being bought by S3 when 3dfx was trading with it.

Frank Bruno (Principal ASIC Engineer of N9) was contacted by this platform, and he helped me in the chapter with photos, exclusive data, and several anecdotes, however, the most interesting thing was the information he gave me about the relationship with S3 and 3dfx for the chapter of S3.

Cheers!

Back