Prepare to dine -Code Vein. Namco announces some kind of Dark Souls with vampires,manga characters<3

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
Uffff, I've fallen for it so badly.

code-vein.jpg

The world has collapsed as a result of events arising from a catastrophic geological anomaly. Huge pillars have emerged from the depths of the earth's crust, turning the once flourishing cities into tombs of a bygone age. Out of their ashes have been born the "apparitions," beings who, through supernatural means, have sacrificed their memories in exchange for maintaining their humanity by consuming blood. They call "Vein" to their home and defend it against the "lost" apparitions that have succumbed to bloodlust and have lost all sense of who they were. The inhabitants of Vein have a goal: to escape from this hell.

In the challenging action RPG Code Vein we will assume the role of an apparition. After going to Vein, we will face the task of going out to the world with a companion chosen among the different inhabitants of Vein to discover the lost memories and escape from this new demented reality. Code Vein's world is dangerous, full of fierce enemies and monstrous bosses who test the combat skills of players. Fortunately, in this world a wide variety of weapons can be obtained, both for melee and projectiles, which can be mastered and used against enemies large and small.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Heard it's from the God Eater team. Let's hope it's not a reskinned God Eater game (which, I believe, is one of the many, many lesser Monter Hunter type games that failed to make any sort of impact) then.

yeah, sounds really awesome, especially that teaser.
Heard its being made in Unreal 4. Hope we get some gamelpay clips soon.
yes, it is the teaser that got me sold. Japanese creators have that special kind of talent for creativity.

Heard it's from the God Eater team. Let's hope it's not a reskinned God Eater game (which, I believe, is one of the many, many lesser Monter Hunter type games that failed to make any sort of impact) then.
it's not that you can appreciate much about the gameplay but here are some pictures:

CodeVein-2.jpg

CodeVein-3.jpg

CodeVein-4.jpg

CodeVein-5.jpg

CodeVein-6.jpg

CodeVein-7.jpg

Back