Post count?

It's not a big deal, but I am mildly curious as to what happed to about 300 of my posts.

Did that happen recently? Because previously we didn't count posts made in the RPSC, GD and SiteFeedback after a certain deadline, but somewhat later (earlier this year, IIRC) we switched to not counting even those made prior to that date.

Same is happening to me too... I've lost about 150 posts, but i'm sure I haven't made that many in areas that are no longer counted... ~70 form various R600 threads, but I definitely haven't posted 80 times in General! (or have I? :oops: ). I liked my 1000-post privileges :cry:

Vbulletin post counts are dynamic, so if the mods/admins purged a number of topics, this will explain why your post counts have been reduced.

It was part of us doing some work on the big R600 threads. PCs have been recalculated, so things should be back to normal now.

It was part of us doing some work on the big R600 threads. PCs have been recalculated, so things should be back to normal now.

And Geeforcer lost 400 posts?! Hehe. Seriously I really appruciate all your input in those threads Mr G (and the rest of the many well tought out posts by the distinguished forum members in said threads!).

Back