Post best quality UFO/ UAP/ ET footage that are indiscernible from CGI/ models!

Are Exhibits A, B and C fakery?

• Yes, A and B are fake.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, B and C are fake.

• Yes, A and C are fake.

• Yes, A is fake.

• Yes, B is fake.

• Yes, C is fake.

• Hmm, don't know what to think.

• I wanna believe!

• Total voters

j^aws

Veteran
With all the recent talk of UFOs/ UAPs/ ETs and government reports, I stumbled upon some footage. Most footage are blurry blobs and complaints about unclear videos not being available in this modern age. But when there are clearer footage, usual fakery with CGI/ models/ puppets are claimed.

I know this site has CGI experts, so wondering on opinions for the below exhibits - fake CGI/ models/ puppets or something more real?

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Running a poll to see opinions, and feel free to post other footage.

Do you have any method to download these videos into .mp4 format for processing? There are some methodologies to identify deep fakes.

real extraterrestrials or CGI ?

WO36E7I6NR5N4R4UKETLU6QVUI.jpg

With all the recent talk of UFOs/ UAPs/ ETs and government reports, I stumbled upon some footage. Most footage are blurry blobs and complaints about unclear videos not being available in this modern age. But when there are clearer footage, usual fakery with CGI/ models/ puppets are claimed.

I know this site has CGI experts, so wondering on opinions for the below exhibits - fake CGI/ models/ puppets or something more real?

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Running a poll to see opinions, and feel free to post other footage.

that "floating" dots of lights on the end of the video, i personally saw it myself with my own eyes in the horizon many years ago. I even video recorded it as it was ridiculously weird with the way they moves (some were just floating still and some other were zapping around, they zig-and-zagging).
Then the tape is gone when moving house :(

i stupidly didnt instantly copy it to pc and burn it into disc for backup. heck, i lost all my video recording tapes.

EDIT
although even if i still have the recording it would be impossible to discern what that was, as it was recorded using a mini DV sony camcorder and its resolution was abysmal.

Yeah, I've used the following downloader before:

https://9convert.com/en1

Just paste the YT URL to prepare for MP4 conversion and download.
To be fair; all of these videos are likely going to show up as digitally manipulated non native. It’s doubtful all of these videos are exactly native the same dimensions so there will be scaling artifacts everywhere when I do my test.

so that pretty much means; these videos are
Fairly untrustworthy to test

the first 2 are the skinny bob videos, fake
I believe the grain overlaid to make it appear old was matched to stock footage (or something) I forget if it was puppets or CGI
3rd I actually havent seen before, initial feeling is CGI but I suppose they could also be drones

the 2 creatures are obvious male ETs, here the female of that race
Jocelyn-Wildenstein-surprised-or-frightened.jpg

As someone who's really been into 'the unknown' for over 4 decades
The latest revelations were a big nothing burger, I actually felt embarassed for elizondo etc who talk about UFOs being real yet know they dont actually have any hard evidence

EDIT
although even if i still have the recording it would be impossible to discern what that was, as it was recorded using a mini DV sony camcorder and its resolution was abysmal.
These seem to be the most common footage these days, and also seem to be the easiest to fake. If they are overlaid with a military HUD system, with additional captured signals, then people seem to take them more seriously.
so that pretty much means; these videos are
Fairly untrustworthy to test
Yeah, I doubt any of these footage will have a pristine source with all the sharing of videos going on. I was thinking of debunking through things like shadowing and animation inconsistencies.
As someone who's really been into 'the unknown' for over 4 decades
The latest revelations were a big nothing burger, I actually felt embarassed for elizondo etc who talk about UFOs being real yet know they dont actually have any hard evidence
Apparently, there is an unreleased to the public Classified version of the UAP report, but can't seem to find a leak of it.

The closest I could find is this leak from the report, a snapshot from a broadcast discussing military propulsion technologies being tested in secrecy:

Yg1wnwY.jpg

The most interesting are the anti-matter and anti-gravity propulsion research/ testing...

Last edited:
The whole area 51 thing strikes me as unlikely they would have alien tech there, if the US did have ET stuff, area 51 would be the last place to stick it with all the keen observers / hackers looking into it.
It would be somewhere top secret (prolly alaska or one of their offshore islands, wake island would be my guess)

Yeah, as written in that article:
"
All of the antiprotons created at Fermilab’s Tevatron particle accelerator add up to only 15 nanograms. Those made at CERN amount to about 1 nanogram. At DESY in Germany, approximately 2 nanograms of positrons have been produced to date.

If all the antimatter ever made by humans were annihilated at once, the energy produced wouldn’t even be enough to boil a cup of tea.

The problem lies in the efficiency and cost of antimatter production and storage. Making 1 gram of antimatter would require approximately 25 million billion kilowatt-hours of energy and cost over a million billion dollars.
"

doesnt it have a very short life as well?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimatter
ok checked, yes it does. So its not like you can keep on making the stuff until you get a gram of it

There's plenty of ideas for how to do long term containment of antimatter. It's a case of R&D/engineering. It's not in the realms of magic. There's just been no point in that level of investment when we produce so little antimatter.

Particle accelerators are also crap ways to make antimatter. If you actually set up a machine to do it, you could make it much more efficiently. It's still massively energy intensive though. Hard to see how a secret US department could hide that level of energy consumption.

And then they also have to invest in that containment tech R&D. And then develop a drive that actual uses it. And then develop a craft that uses that drive.

It stretches plausibility a long way when you look at how badly public projects do (F35, SLS for starters)

Reminds me of the people who discuss creating worm holes and state "you just need some exotic matter that as far as we know doesnt exist"

The whole area 51 thing strikes me as unlikely they would have alien tech there, if the US did have ET stuff, area 51 would be the last place to stick it with all the keen observers / hackers looking into it.
It would be somewhere top secret (prolly alaska or one of their offshore islands, wake island would be my guess)
Tonopah is mentioned as well. Area 51 is like a tourist attraction, so anything ultra classified is unlikely to be there.

Reminds me of the people who discuss creating worm holes and state "you just need some exotic matter that as far as we know doesnt exist"

Worrmholes are theoretical Einstein-Rosen bridges, and they haven't been observed in nature unlike antimatter, which has been produced by humans.

The exotic matter related to wormholes is probably referring to negative mass matter or negative energy, which is not to be confused with antimatter.

With compete antimatter/ matter reaction, you don't need much matter to create a ginormous amount of energy shown by the rest mass energy equivalence from Einsteins E=Mc^2.

Antimatter production/storage/propulsion doesn't need imaginary materials or borderline physics twiddling like wormholes.

It is a huge challenge. I can't see it being practical until we're seriously space faring (and can harvest antimatter out in the far solar system) or fusion is in significant use (meeting the massive energy requirements for antimatter production, which are huge even if you make it efficiently).

Obviously, our shoddy efforts at fusion should be a warning bell on timelines and the likehood DARPA agents are flying around in antimatter powered flying saucers.

Back