Post a pic of your box thread

micron

Diamond Viper 550
Veteran
I know some of you have some bad-ass rigs. I want to see them.

Here's mine.

phto2300010hk.jpg

imageview5fw.jpg

Meh, neon just makes stuff look camp :rolleyes:

I go for more of the qship approach ie the cheapest nastiest pile of poop case I can find.

OK so I actually have one of these now...

sk83g.jpg

Mine's your standard boring beige box. What can I say? I don't really care what it looks like so long as it does what I want :) I do have a rather groovy looking limited edition black motherboard, but no-one can see it inside the case!

This is what im using. A Inwin Q500 server case.
q500.jpg

Had this thing a long time. The first setup in it was a ATX K6 2 400.
The case has lots of room and very good air flow. Its nice to have 5 bays and all my hard drives are in removable racks.

Too lazy to take new pictures so here are a couple older ones, not much has changed really.

One, Two

Box is a Coolermaster Praetorian, all aluminum. Now there is a black optical drive in it (not pictured).

desk.JPG

Raja (dog) is over the carcase of rainstorm. The computer to the right is thunderstorm (lian li alum case). On the table to the right of the tv is firestorm a shuttle sff pc. Under it is hailstorm (currently being rebuilt). 2x 21 inch lcd dell panels, 1 is in my bedroom right now.

epic
edit: whoops forgot to mention 2 new dell laptops to the left of the desk, not in the picture, still need to get them out of the box. :)

I'm sort of pleased to see that Epic has about as big a wire problem behind his computer desk as I do behind mine. :D

Diplo said:
Is that a stuffed dog? Words fail me!
No, he is quite real. :) He gets quite lonely on the floor, and has taken the habbit of jumping on my lap and then on the table and watching me surf the web while he sleeps/rests.

Guden Oden said:
I'm sort of pleased to see that Epic has about as big a wire problem behind his computer desk as I do behind mine.
Sigh, ive tried countless times to fix it, and without fail it starts getting messy within a few days. Ive now given up.

epic

Back