POLL: are reputation threads useful/entertaining?

Do you find these reputation threads useful/entertaining?

• Total voters

Sage

13 short of a dozen
Regular
Mine got closed. I dont understand why. I found it to be greatly entertaining. Why did I find it to be entertaining? Because I got to gloat about being the only infamous person on the board!

So, does everyone else find them as entertaining as I do?
(if you say no I will squash you and make cheesecake out of you... i can do that because I have so much more power than you, being that I have by far the most rep points)

And where's that poll exactly?

Anyway, if there was a poll I'd vote "Reputation Threads are useless, unfunny and contribute to nothing but skew the reputation system".

Edit now that there's a poll: You call that a poll?

Sage, just to get this in sideways before maybe vysez gets tired of your shenanigans and locks this one also:
Sage said:
NUMBER ONE, SUCKERS!!!
Yeah but so what? You said you also have a small dick! :LOL:

Guden Oden said:
Sage, just to get this in sideways before maybe vysez gets tired of your shenanigans and locks this one also

hey now this is a serious thread. vysez put when he closed the last one that if anyone finds these useful or entertaining he was sorry. As some have proposed- these things server no useful purpose and are a plague upon the forum. Well, I disagree. So my intentions here were to find out if everyone really did hate them.

Yeah but so what? You said you also have a small dick! :LOL:

exactly why I need to beat everyone at everything!

OMG! This post was GOLD! =) Very funny stuff... suckers... hahaha!

yeah!!!!! see, some people DO like it!

thakns for voting (but remember to give me BAD reputation... GOOD reputation HURTS my reputation level now because by raising it the absolute value of my reputation actually goes DOWN)

You do realize all this attention whoring just for attention whoring's sake is sort of turning from lame to pathetic, right?

Seriously, you're starting to embarress yourself but you just ain't seemed to realize it yet.

digitalwanderer said:
You do realize all this attention whoring just for attention whoring's sake is sort of turning from lame to pathetic, right?

Seriously, you're starting to embarress yourself but you just ain't seemed to realize it yet.

does i looks like i care? i need this. it'll probably die down bigtime beginning on wednesday but until then i need you people.

Sage said:
does i looks like i care? i need this. it'll probably die down bigtime beginning on wednesday but until then i need you people.
Well until Wenesday could you at least remember to use your "shift" key once in a while?

digitalwanderer said:
Well until Wenesday could you at least remember to use your "shift" key once in a while?

Umm... I'm not getting what you're talking about?

digitalwanderer said:
Increase the dosage.

they're working. well actually im not on any to help with the mania, just the depression. dont really have a big problem with mania yet.

Sage said:
dont really have a big problem with mania yet.
Yeah, but it's annoying the bejeebus out of all of us!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Back