Podcast Interview w/Simon Benson of Evolution (Motorstorm)

Carl B

Friends call me xbd
Legend
Back over at PSINext C&C, Dustin has conducted a podcasted interview of Simon Benson.

http://psinext.e-mpire.com/index.php?categoryid=17&m_articles_articleid=795

It begins about a third of the way into the podcast, and there are some good questions asked. Simon for his part deals with each question with a lot of candor, and he's definitely a cool guy. Topics range from discussion of future gameplay modes, Motorstorm 2 (indirectly), HDD streaming, Blu-ray, SIXAXIS, etc etc...

Will there be a transcribed version of this for those of us who are college students with an unreasonably small weekly internet bandwidth usage limit?:D

Uh... well the interview itself is like 1/2 hour long, so I don't know about transcribing anything. ;) Certainly won't be by my hands! :p

In your situation I would recommend going to a library with a USB drive or something, downloading it to disc there, and heading back. The whole thing is only 23MB, so should be fairly light on your constraints I imagine. :)

Will there be a transcribed version of this for those of us who are college students with an unreasonably small attention span?:D

*fixed* and seconded ;)

Edit: transcript would be too much, just the meaty parts summed up.

Thanks xbd, there was a pretty interesting part about FFB/sixaxis talk and the eventual new game mode announcements there. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some comment on those eventual new game modes would be nice for those of us with unreasonably small attention spans ;)

He didn't mention much, but announcements would soon surface.

-immersion struggle is over so they are in talks with logitech/immersion, and will probably provide Force Feedback w/ wheel support in patch (atleast thats what I got out of it)
-new modes will come
-new tracks are planned

Thats about it. but over at Gamespot there are videos of time trial modes and elimination online modes, so those are definitely planned. Not sure on the price (or if they are free) for those. And a new track is coming. It's actually a reverse track but modified terrain and obstacles to make it balanced in reverse (they can't just reverse the track, or it will be unbalanced and ramps and such have to be placed differently). Not sure if it's free or priced.

Back