Please help me

mito

beyond noob
Veteran
De: "Mercy Kofi" mercykofi65@yahoo.com
Para: mercykofi65@yahoo.com
Cc:
Data: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 10:41:19 -0800 (PST)
Assunto: Madam. Mercy Kofi / Kofi Junior

> My Dear,
> I am a woman of 57years old with three sons. My husband was a civil servant of (GOVERNMENT EMPLOYER)
>
> On the 14th November 2005 he died with my two sons on car accident before he died he left (USD $3.5M) in the security company here in Ghana. It will interest you to know that my late husband used a foreigner as the beneficiary since it is difficult for us here to transfer huge amount without the assistance of a foreign partner who will stand as the beneficiary of the fund.
>
> I will like you to assist me as my late husband's foreign partner to invest this funds in any profitable business in your country, like Real Estate project.
> I don't like to do this in my country because of my late
> husband's family here.
>
> Thanks
> Madam. Mercy Kofi / ( Kofi Junior )

this is their reply to my initial message:

Dear
Thanks for your mail,what I want you to do is to assist me find a viable project you might think profitable there so that we can jointly invest this fund under your supervision and care until i arrange how i will come over.please do your best to inform me earlier what you think so that i will immediately start to arrange how the fund could be moved to your area of operation

I want everything to be fast in order to avert the negative plan of my husband's family members

I am ever ready to cooperate with you
waiting for your honest reply

Mrs Mercy kofi/kofi junior

if their written skills were good I'd probably consider... :D

Back