Please add forum link at bottom of thread view

compres

Regular
Hello,

Every time I am done reading a thread content I need to scroll to the top of the page in order to go back to the forum.

Before the update there was a link at the bottom and it's not there now. Is it possible to put it back there?

(sorry if this has been asked before)

It's there, just below the Quick Reply box, rather than above it like before. I'll be moving it at the weekend, back to the old position.

Maybe OP means a click-y thing rather than the scroll-able selector? God, my terminology is awful. Hope that makes sense.

FWIW, I preferred the click-y thing over the scroll-able selector... :|

If you use the B3D skin, you'll find both the pull-down menu quick select, as well as a "click-y-thing" path of where you are now.

Ahh, had tried that but no luck. I'm sure I'm not making myself very clear so happy to let it go.

If you change the forum skin in User CP to use the B3D skin you'll find regular forum links below the quick reply box. For example when in this forum it displays

Beyond3D Forum » Site Forums » Site Feedback » Please add forum link at bottom of thread view

Exactly the same as the top... Think Rhys will be moving this back above the QR window like it was before so it's easier to use/more easily seen.

Regards,
SB

Back