Playstation network open for registrations for europeans.

rendezvous

Regular
https://account.np.ac.playstation.net/

I got the URL in a mail from "The PLAYSTATION®Network Team
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited"

Some more information from the mail:
Playstation will be launhced [i europe I assume] march 2007.

When you have regisered you account you must activate it by using it alteast one time before March 31, 2007. Of you don't, the offer [to pre register] may be invalidated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one.. thanks for the link! Shame you can't have spaces in the name (it would have meant I could be consistent with my 360's Live account), but 'EducatedPork' is now mine.. :)

Cheers,
Dean

Can you not have numbers? my xbox one has numbers, so unless someone has 'alpha2omega' and 'alpha20mega' i'm NOT impressed...well i'm not impressed either way, someone either used my handle before i ever had a chance, or their system doesn't do numbers which is poor in itself

I may re-register, in my anger, i picked a rather insulting username to test it and it worked

Can you not have numbers? my xbox one has numbers, so unless someone has 'alpha2omega' and 'alpha20mega' i'm NOT impressed...well i'm not impressed either way, someone either used my handle before i ever had a chance, or their system doesn't do numbers which is poor in itself

I may re-register, in my anger, i picked a rather insulting username to test it and it worked

It's because RSX was downgraded - it can't handle numeric characters, only Roman numerals.

BeadlesClaw IVtw..

Back